The healthcare improvement services of Isos focus on helping our clients attain regional leadership using quality and patient safety as a service differentiator and performance excellence as the sustainability platform for delivering top-line and bottom-line growth.
The backbone of our approach is the standardization of systems and processes of the healthcare enterprise coupled with building a participative approach to quality assurance within the organization and data-driven continuous improvement process.
Our services in the area include:
- Accreditation & Certification Compliance – NABH, JCI, ACHS, NABL, ISO 9001: 2008
- Systems and Process Standardisation and Documentation Support
- Quality Improvement Programs – Facilities, Public Health Systems
- Organizational Assessment and Strengthening
- Infection Control
- Medication Management
- Patient & Family Involvement in Care Process
- Audit & Evaluations