Isos work in close partnerships with clients to develop concepts, plans, and models for healthcare delivery and services with a vision for sustainability, quality of services, and cost competence.
We work with both new and established organizations for market assessments, techno-commercial feasibility analysis, and development of innovative health service concepts. Our technical support extends to the development of detailed project reports, business plans and roadmaps, and support in investment and debt syndications.
Isos supports its clients for healthcare facility design and planning through the development of a sustainable and cost-efficient facility mix, and space planning in accordance with the various healthcare standards. For healthcare facility and engineering design services, Isos works with its chosen partner organizations who are focussed healthcare architects and planners. In our role as hospital/healthcare consultants, we help the client in developing a detailed architects brief, optimizing the service and facility specifications, validating design and space plans, and providing the right cost perspective to space, design and material issues.
Isos’ strength in working extensively with healthcare standards and process improvement brings in a perspective of functionality lead design resulting in infrastructure, which is cost-effective and friendly to the needs of patients and healthcare workers.
Our services in the area include:
- Development of service concepts / Concept Project Reports
- Business Strategy – Market Entry Planning, Expansion Plans, Competitive Strategy
- Market Assessment & Feasibility Analysis – Market Surveys, Techno-Commercial Feasibility Reports, Dipstick Studies
- Detailed Project reports
- Business Plans
- Due Diligence Studies
- Clinical & Service Program Design
- Architect Brief Development
- Functional & Space Planning
- Functionality & Standards Based Assessment of Facility Designs & Plans